Like a blast from the past, QUORUM comes at you with vintage rock sound straight out of the 70‘s. Despite their young age (the group states an average age of 22), these guys list such old school rock greats as Jimi Hendrix and Led Zepplin as their greatest influences and it shows with their bluesy guitar riffs and melodic vocals. Classic rock with a modern edge, this is a group that is sure to steal the show. Check them out below the break.
Member Name :
Shintaro Namioka (vo)
Yuta Kitagawa (gt)
Yukito Bonkobara (ba)
Kenjiro Namioka (dr)
1. Introductions: Describe you band in ten words or less
Neo blues rock!
2. Favorites: What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Liberty, fatigue and slumber.
What do you have to have with you when you travel?
What would you turn around and go back for if you realized you forgot it?
3. Influences: What are your major musical influences?
Jimi Hendrix、Stevie Ray Vaughan、SILVER TIDE、FREE.
What is the first CD/tape/record you ever bought?
Is there any one song or one record that made you look at your life differently?
KISS/Detroit Rock City.
4. Food: What is your favorite food?
Is there anything you are excited to eat or try during your trip to the US?
5.Past: How did your band get together and what were you like when you first started?
Yuta on guitar got us together. The sound of Quorum was harder than now at that time.
7. Present: How has your band changed or evolved from the beginning?
We’ve become more bluesy. But we’re always thinking about composing new music.
8.Future: What are your plans and hopes for the future?
Seizing the chance to play in the big stage as the global band.
9. Survivor: If you were going to be dropped on a desert island and could only bring one book, one movie and one music album with you, what would you bring?
The recipe of cooking and Hard Rock Highjack.
10. Last words: Why should we come see your band? What message would you like to give to your current and potential fans?’
Wait for us to get you carried away!
Special thanks to Shintaro Namioka of QUORUM, Satoko Yoshida of JUGGLER.Co, and Audrey Kimura of Benten.